Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dusty and his cage

Fortunately for us, Dusty was crate trained when we first got him. We originally had the got a Petco Classic Kennel from our breeder, which worked well. But Kevin thought it was "too small". So Kevin got him a bigger crate from Amazon:

Midwest Life Stages Double-Door Folding Metal Dog Crate
This was the highest rated crate on Amazon, and I can see why. The crate is foldable, so it easily compacts for nice storage. The two doors are nice so that the dog can get out easily. It is also really roomy for corgi, since the crate is so big. Here are some pictures of Dusty in his crate:

Before After (Please saaave meee)

We were able to fit in a bed and have extra space for Dusty to play in his new cage. However, Dusty would rather sleep on the plastic floor rather than the bed. Dusty is so strange sometimes.

I really like the following picture I took of Dusty in his crate, although you really can't tell. The lighting came out really well due to the shadows of the bars:

Unfortunately, I am an amateur photographer... The AF of my camera was always focusing on the cage rather than Dusty. I will switch to manual though, one day. Also, all the pictures I take of Dusty are coming out orangeish... It was cool for a little awhile, but I am getting sick of it. I can do some "post-processing", like my roommate does. But I am really too lazy for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment